How to order
Our web site offers three routes to purchasing your goods. Making a purchase is easy.
- How to order from this site
- Payment methods
To order products using this website, simply follow these steps:
- Click the button corresponding to the type of product (eg soft furnishings) you wish to purchase.
- Find the product(s) you wish to purchase from that section.
- You will be given the option of viewing a larger image and more details for that product, simply click the link 'click for more details' or the product name to view.
- For each product, select the options you require (if applicable), the quantity you require, then click the 'Add to basket' button. A box will be shown (your 'Shopping Cart') containing the product(s) you wish to purchase.
- After you have finished your shopping, click on the 'View Basket / Checkout' button at the top of the page.
- At the View Cart page, make sure the basket contains the products you wish to order, then click on the 'Checkout' button.
- At the checkout page, make sure the product details are correct, fill in any information the page requires, and click the second checkout button.
- At the new page, fill in your details (such as address and so on), now select a payment method, then click the proceed button.
- If you have chosen to pay by card you will be taken to the Sage Pay Secure Server and should you should continue to submit any details that you are asked for. All orders are transmitted on a secure server, so your credit card details cannot be seen or tampered with by anyone.
All orders are transmitted on a secure server, so your credit card details cannot be seen or tampered with by anyone.
Fun2Do offers the following payment options.
By Secure Server
Payments can be made over the internet through Sage Pay. This securely process card payments via mail order using their Virtual Terminal.
Telephone us Monday to Friday 9AM to 5.30PM on (+44) 01228 523843 and we will be pleased to take your order.
How To Pay
We happily accept credit card payment on the following cards - Master Card (Eurocard), Visa, Visa delta and Switch. Please enter your card number, valid from date and expiry date on the order form. For Switch cards we also require the card Issue number. Your card will then be debited with the cost of your order on the day of dispatch.
If you would like to read our terms & conditions before you place an order with us, please click here.